Social Media Manager
Accounting & Finance
Castelan Tax Services is a start-up virtual tax business and has been tax industry for over 3 years with a proven track record. We are currently seeking a creative, talented, self-starter to join our team and manage our social media accounts (IG/Tik Tok), REMOTELY.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Social Media Manager?
A Social Media Manager is responsible for overseeing a firm’s interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms’ content strategies. Their duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions, and planning social media campaigns to build community online.
What makes a good Social Media Manager?
Successful Social Media Managers know how to engage people, leverage monitoring tools for insights, and align their work with a brand's goals. They also have an eye for social media trends and know how to engage the firm’s followers.
- Successful track record with social media
- Experience with social: Instagram and Tik Tok
- Ability to optimize content strategically to drive results
- Create content calendar (weekly basis)
- Draft and edit the firm’s weekly newsletters
- Establishing brand awareness
- Strong and consistent communication skills
- Creativity to think outside the box
- Knowledge of social media management tools (Facebook Business Suite and Copy AI)
- Understanding of analytics and reporting
- Community building and relationship building
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Self-starter, excellent multitasking and organizational ability
- Interest in Finance & Taxes
- Video editing (Reels/Tik Tok)
Preferred but not recommended:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business, Communications, or Marketing/Advertising
- 1 year of proven social media experience preferred
Job Type: Remote Paid Internship (2-month contract starting Oct 2022 to end of Nov 2022). If successful, we will consider extending the internship to May 2023 during the tax season
Pay: TBD; 4-5 hours a week
1099 Contractors accepted
No Job Description. Find more information in profile details or social accountsView more listings