Immigrants Rising’s Pre-Law Bootcamp is a four-day program designed to provide undocumented young people interested in applying to law school with extra support navigating the process and a community of other pre-law students and legal professionals. If you’re ready to hustle on law school applications, join us!
- Do not have permanent residency (green card) or citizenship in the U.S.
- Considering applying to law schools in Fall 2024 for the 2025-2026 admission
- Already familiar with the overall law school application process
- Learn the specifics of the law school admissions process through the lens of an undocumented candidate
- Build community with other undocumented pre-law folks
- Network with undocumented law students and legal professionals
- Decide whether they are ready to apply to law school in Fall 2024
- Become eligible to apply for Immigrants Rising’s 2024 Pre-Law Fund
2023 BOOTCAMP DATES
- Day 1: Saturday, December 9, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. PT
- Day 2: Sunday, December 10, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. PT
- Day 3: Saturday, December 16, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. PT
- Day 4: Sunday, December 17, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. PT
The Pre-Law Bootcamp application is DUE by November 13, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. PT.
No Job Description. Find more information in profile details or social accountsView more listings