Sequoia Awards scholarship for HS students regardless of immigration status
Thank you for your interest in The Sequoia Awards scholarship program.
Please review the following eligibility requirements to see if you are a candidate for this scholarship.
To apply for a Sequoia Awards scholarship, you must:
- have performed voluntary community service;
- be a high school senior; and
- reside at a Redwood City mailing address. This includes unincorporated Redwood City, North Fair Oaks, Emerald Hills, and Redwood Shores.
To be considered for a Sequoia Awards scholarship, you must:
- submit all required application forms and documents;
- submit the completed application package by the deadline of October 31;
- provide only truthful and accurate information;
- be present at all required interviews; and
- participate in our awards event in the Spring, details to be announced. (Exceptions for health and safety can be arranged in advance.)
To receive a Sequoia Awards scholarship, you must:
- meet all eligibility criteria listed above, and
- be selected to receive a scholarship.
To apply, read our Scholarship Application Instructions, then fill out our online application form and provide the following completed documents:
- Student Volunteer Activity Summary Form
- Scholarship Recipient Agreement & Student/Parent Release Form
- Student Essay on Volunteerism (See topic prompt on Scholarship Application Instructions Form.)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Official High School Transcript
Once you’ve got all of the above, proceed.
No Job Description. Find more information in profile details or social accountsView more listings