UndocuProfessionals is thrilled to announce the launch of UndocuProfessionals Workshop Series: From Surviving to Thriving in Education, Life, and Career, which will run throughout November & December and will consist of 6 workshops, each with an extraordinary undocumented professional.
Who: YOU! And of course, you can tell your friend, co-workers, colleague, educator, and allies! Undocumented and immigrant families around the US are invited. Workshops are open to the community.
What: UndocuProfessionals Workshop Series: From Surviving to Thriving in Education, Life, and Career. All presenters are Undocumented Professionals bringing in their insight, knowledge, skills and experiences as they navigated their educational and professional journey undocumented.
This registration page is to invest in a bundle. A bundle includes all 6 workshops.
Please see the workshops included in a bundle:
- 11/21/20-Workshop #1: Prioritizing Mental Health & Self-Care
- 11/28/20- Workshop #2: Landing your Dream Job
- 12/3/20-Workshop #3: Your Professional Practice
- 12/5/20-Workshop #4: Making Things Happen for Ourselves!
- 12/10/20-Workshop #5: Saving for College
- 12/12/20-Workshop #6: We are all Entrepreneurs
flyers and info below